Who To Call
  • ChildLine 0800 1111
  • Police Scotland 101
  • Social Work 0300 300 1199
Hide Page

Who to Call

If you are unhappy or worried about something speak to your teacher or an adult that you trust.

  • ChildLine0800 1111
  • Police Scotland101
  • Social Work0300 300 1199
  • Social Work (Out Of Hours)0300 343 1505
  • NSPCC Helpline0800 800 5000

We're here to help protect children and young people from being abused or neglected



There may be things going on in your life that are making you feel worried, upset or confused.

Learn More
young people

Young People

You might be worried about yourself or someone you know. Or you might want to find out more about how to keep yourself safe.

Learn More


This section is for parents, carers, friends, relatives, neighbours and anyone else who is worried about a child’s safety.

Learn More

This site is here to help protect children and young people from being abused or neglected. It tells you who to contact if you’re worried about yourself, your child, someone you know or something you’ve seen. We never ignore any information about possible child abuse.

Contact us now if you need help or if you’re worried about a child or a friend. You may have the missing piece of the jigsaw that we need to see the whole picture. Your call could make all the difference. It could even save a child’s life. Protecting children and young people is everyone’s job.

This site has been set up by the Renfrewshire Child Protection Committee. The Committee includes people from: Barnardo’s, the Children’s Panel, NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde, the Procurator Fiscal’s Office, the Renfrewshire Community Health Partnership, Renfrewshire Council, the Scottish Children’s Reporter Administration and Strathclyde Police.

Protecting children and young people is everyone's job