Who To Call
  • ChildLine 0800 1111
  • Police Scotland 101
  • Social Work 0300 300 1199
Hide Page

What will happen if I tell?

All children should be safe, happy and well.

Taken Away Illustration

You should always tell an adult if you are worried about yourself or someone you know.

You might be worried about telling someone if your parents, or other adults, are hurting you or not looking after you the way they should be but adults should make sure you are safe, happy and well.

You can also call Childline on 0800 1111.


Who to Call

If you are unhappy or worried about something speak to your teacher or an adult that you trust.

  • ChildLine0800 1111
  • Police Scotland101
  • Social Work0300 300 1199
  • Social Work (Out Of Hours)0300 343 1505
  • NSPCC Helpline0800 800 5000