Who To Call
  • ChildLine 0800 1111
  • Police Scotland 101
  • Social Work 0300 300 1199
Hide Page

Young People

If you've come here you might be looking for help.

You might be worried about yourself or someone you know. Or you might want to find out more about how to keep yourself safe. This site is here to help protect children and young people from being abused or neglected. It tells you who to contact if you’re worried about yourself, someone you know or something you've seen. If you are worried about yourself or someone you know you should speak to an adult you trust. You can also call: Childline on 0800 1111 Police Scotland on 101 Social Work on 0300 300 1199 (and 0800 811 505 after 5pm) NSPCC Helpline on 0800 800 5000

Who to Call

If you are unhappy or worried about something speak to your teacher or an adult that you trust.

  • ChildLine0800 1111
  • Police Scotland101
  • Social Work0300 300 1199
  • Social Work (Out Of Hours)0300 343 1505
  • NSPCC Helpline0800 800 5000